Hey guys !
I’m finally back after a long hiatus. In case some of you are wondering ( in which, i’m not even sure if there is anyone actually interested to know ), I’ve been traveling a lot lately and haven’t really been able to update my blog plus the internet connection in my home broke down a week ago so I cannot really make any update on my blog. So yeah, no I didn’t die and become a zombie, it’s just I haven’t really got any free time to update my blog and when I do, the internet god just decides to broke my internet connection.
I’m seriously beyond grateful when I was nominated for this award. Thank you Travelling Through Words for nominating me ! I just feel so thankful that somebody actually notice my blog and like it even though I’ve been missing in the blogosphere for God knows how long.
The Liebster Award is a way to support and bring recognition to each other’s blogs.
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget” (the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post).
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a count that lets the readers know this information)
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer
- List these rules in your post (copy and paste from here). Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Questions from Travelling Through Words
1.What do you love the most about books?
- I love how books can help me to travel to different places just by sitting down and flipping pages. Books help me to wind down after a long tiring day and in some cases it really does help me to escape the reality and enter into a magical world.
2.Name a book character you would like to be.
- Probably Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. I think she is a mixture of fantasy and realistic character. She has a normal parent but she is a wizard and she gets to experience the best of both wizard and muggle worlds. Overall, she’s just an awesome character plus she also loves books !
3.What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- Hands down, annoying and nosy main character. Please stop making them or at least make them become bearable by the third chapter of the book.
4.What is your favorite stand-alone book ?
- Wonder. There are a couple of companion book but I guess it’s not considered a series. Just do yourself a favor and read this book guys. You guys can thank me later !
5.What is your favorite movie of all time?
- This is a bit tough but if I have to choose 1, it’s probably gonna be He’s Just Not
That Into You. I know, I know, judge me all you want but this movie is a real mood booster guys.
6.Name a book you hate the most.
- As of now, none. I don’t know, nothing pops up in my mind when I read this question.
7.Name a book that influenced you.
- Tuesdays with Morrie. This book makes me want to live my life to the fullest. Although, I still occasionally waste it on the internet but seriously it’s a mind changing book. It’s just old habit die hard but trust me I’m a lot better now than before hahaha..
8.Name a genre that you never read from.
- Historical Romance. It’s just never really interest me and I’m not really into those historical romance movie either except Pride and Prejudice.
9.What is your dream job?
- Jobs. I have a lot of dream jobs. Top 2 right now are freelance writer and cafe entrepreneur. Believe it or not, I once dream on becoming an astronaut and fly to mars
and I still do .
10.Name a book that you hate to love.
- Girl Online. Some people call it cheesy and unrealistic which is sort of true but honestly I find it cute even though seriously it can be really cheesy hahahaha…
11.Why did you start a blog?
- I’m pretty sure it’s 2013 when I just started college but I changed it into a bookblog in 2014. Hence, my first post in 2014.
Random Facts About Me
- I’m Indonesian born Chinese
- I’m currently studying in Singapore
- I love baking cakes and cookies
- I have one younger sister
- I prefer cheese to chocolate
- I’ve never been to countries outside Asia
- I wish I can travel more in the future
- My favorite book genre is young adult fantasy
- I’m doing a Grimm marathon during this break and I love it a lot
- I’m going to watch Finding Dory today
- My goal is to go to all Disneyland all over the world and hop on a Disney cruise too !
- Would you rather read the book or watch the movie adaptation first?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done in your life that you can now laugh when you think about it?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Mention your favorite place in the whole world that you have visited.
- When did you start writing?
- Name a book that inspires you.
- Pick one place to live for the rest of your life ( It can be a fantasy place ).
- Who is your fictional best friend?
- Which one do you prefer as a kid, Disney, Nickelodeon, or Cartoon Network?
- Why do you love books?
That’s all guys ! I hope you all get to know me a little bit better and stay tune for the next post !