Hey guys !
As I promised, this is my meme of the week. This is my first time doing the top 5 Wednesday meme and the topic is pretty exciting, so let’s start, shall we?
- Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince by J K Rowling – Harry Potter is my ultimate favorite series ( and I personally think it should be everybody’s favorite as well, just saying haha.. ) but if I have to choose my least favorite book in the series, it would be this one. Perhaps because there are less action in the book but this book is very much needed for the foundation of the rest of the series.
- Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan – I’ve read and watched some reviews on the internet and I’ve seen a lot of people say that this is their favorite book in the Heroes of Olympus series but I guess that’s just not the case for me. I guess I just find the rest of the books in the series much more interesting.
- It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han – I love the series and I always adore Jenny Han’s writing style. I think I just feel like this book is a bit more plain than the other two in the Summer series. Nevertheless, it’s still a good read.
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han – By this time you must have known that I love Jenny Han’s book as I mentioned 2 of her series in this blog meme and it is because I am. This book wasn’t as exciting as the first book but it’s still a heartwarming one. I always thought that I’m going to like this series more than the Summer series because I like the first book a lot but when I finally read this book, it doesn’t really fulfil my expectation.
- The Death Cure by James Dashner – I enjoy the first half of the book and really, the idea in this series is quite good. I’m no big fan for dystopian and utopian novels but the idea for this series is interesting and that is why I decided to pick this series up but the ending just kills me. That is basically why this is my least favorite book in the series.